Wednesday, April 30
Monday, April 28
I love the Spring Solitude Bundle. It's a level 2 hostess set and you can get it for free. Just by hosting a workshop. (Email me for more details or leave a comment) The Stampin' Around Wheels make card making so fast and the Solitude Wheel is gorgeous. So how did i make it?
Stamp Sets: Spring Solitude Bundle
Card: Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou, Blue Sky and Whisper White
Ink: Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou, Blue Sky, River Rock and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Wheel Guide, Stamp a ma jig, Sponge Daubers, Dimensional, Snail and Paper Snips
I have inked around the edges with the daubers to give it a soft look.
I hope you like it.
Sunday, April 27
The rules are...
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
Now my 7 facts... Don't laugh too much.
1. I have 4 gorgeous kids. Alex 13, my angel girl Rebecca 10, Jamie 6 and Zach 9 months.
Oh and 1 hubby James.
2. I have been a stay at home mum for 7 years. And loving it.
3. I like to read sappy love stories.
4. Until recently i thought "lol" meant lots of love. (lol)
5. My favourite colours are pink (any pink) and choc chip.
6. I have a reptile licence. For a turtle who's name is turtle.
7. I love to use the words "love, really good ,excellent and cool" a lot.
I don't know any of these creative people but i like to visit there blogs.
Friday, April 18
So this is what i used to make my swap.
Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set
Petals Stampin" Around Jumbo Wheel
card - basic black, whisper white, rose red and going grey
ink pads - going grey and rose red
punches - large oval, 3.5cm circle, 3.2cm circle and slit
ribbon - gingham black
and don't forget the Stampin' Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
All images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008 Card designed by Leah Weir
Tuesday, April 15
The first card I'm going to share with you is using my new sets from the new 2008-2009 Idea Book and Catalogue.
I have used the new In Colours Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou and Whisper White. The Jumbo Wheel So Swirly, the cute ladybug from the Garden Whimsy stamp set and the words are from the Sincere Salutations set. I have used circle punches 3.5cm & 3.2cm and my new favorite the scallop circle punch to highlight the ladybug. To finish off a bit of ribbon double stitched Groovy Guava.
Hope you like it. Bye for now.
All images copyrightStampin' Up! 1990-2008Card designed by Leah Weir