Sunday, November 2

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge # 64


When I saw Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #64 I just knew I had to enter. This sketch is a lot like the card I made for Mel's Weekly Challenge last week. (you can see it here) Which I am pleased to tell you that I won. Thanks Mel. This time I thought I would make a cute Christmas Card because Christmas is sneaking up on us fast and my Christmas card list is getting longer and longer.
Again for this card I used bits of left over card. (keep all those little bits you will use them) With the kangaroo from the Happy Christmas, Mate stamp set. He's so cute and really fun to watercolour. With the paper piecing and red rhinestone brad I think it turned out pretty good.
So here it is...

Recipe
Stamp Set : Happy Christmas Mate
Ink : Stazon Black, Choc Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, River Rock, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa
Card : Choc Chip, Old Olive, Kraft, Watercolour Paper
DSP : Dashing
Punches : slit, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" circle
Accessories : red rhinestone brad, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon Old Olive, aqua pen, mat pack, stamp a ma jig, dimensionals

Have a great Sunday.

5 comments:

Beate said...

Leah, your card is super cute! Love your coloring and the image. Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

BA said...

This is a very pretty card!!

Catherine said...

what a cute card and love, love that image :)

Kathryn said...

The color combination is so very pretty -- love the image -- so very cute! :)

Leigh said...

This is great. I have this set and should get it out.