Sunday, November 9

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #65

This is the sketch for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge # 65.


I decided to go with a Christmas theme again. And used the colours Choc Chip, Real Red, Garden Green and Very Vanilla. The circle is using DSP Dashing and I love how the double layered star looks. It's hard to see but I stamped a cute snow flake in the scallop boarder.




It's overcast here today so couldn't get a good photo. But at least it cooled down after the storm last night.
Recipe
Stamp Set : Merry Merry
Ink : Choc Chip, Real Red
Card : Choc Chip, Real Red, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
DSP : Dashing
Punches : corner rounder, 3/4" & 1" circle, large star
Accessories : 5/8" grosgrain ribbon choc chip, dauber, stamp a ma jig, dimensionals

I smell bacon cooking so I better head to the kitchen before it's all eaten.
Having a lazy Sunday...

2 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Leah! I love the star you added.
Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card!