Sunday, November 16

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #66

This is the sketch for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge # 66. I've used my favorite stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalogue Season of Joy ( only two weeks left to order from the Spring Mini) The DSP is Holiday Harmony also from the Spring Mini. I'll be sorry to see it go. Make sure you check out Beate's blog to see what others have done with this sketch.

Recipe
Stamp Set : Season of Joy
Ink : Always Artichoke Purely Pomegranate
Card : Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke, River Rock
DSP : Holiday Harmony
Punches : 3/4" & 1/2" circle
Accessories : satin ribbon & double stitched ribbon purely pomegranate, mat pack, stamp a ma jig, always artichoke brad, paper snips, dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to use Season of Joy- it's going in to my faves! I like your ribbon treatment too!