Tuesday, April 15

First Post

Hi, this is my first post, i hope i do it right. I'm so excited about having a blog. I can now share what i love to do, which is stamping. I love everything about stamping and Stampin' Up! What an amazing Company!

The first card I'm going to share with you is using my new sets from the new 2008-2009 Idea Book and Catalogue.

I have used the new In Colours Groovy Guava, Blue Bayou and Whisper White. The Jumbo Wheel So Swirly, the cute ladybug from the Garden Whimsy stamp set and the words are from the Sincere Salutations set. I have used circle punches 3.5cm & 3.2cm and my new favorite the scallop circle punch to highlight the ladybug. To finish off a bit of ribbon double stitched Groovy Guava.

Hope you like it. Bye for now.

All images copyrightStampin' Up! 1990-2008Card designed by Leah Weir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi leah