Friday, May 30

Recipe Scrap Page

My sister had a great idea to make a recipe album for our niece's 16th birthday. My niece loves scrapbooking and cooking, so why not combine the two. All the cousins, Aunts, Great Aunts, Nana, her Mother and even her Uncles made a page or two. And the family favourite recipe album was born. We had so much fun putting it all together. With so many people involved I'm still amazed it stayed a surprise.

This is one of the pages I made. No stamping in this one. I've used the Simply Scrappin' kit Secret Garden. Love it! Just added a couple of vintage brads and a bit of Groovy Guava ribbon and used the slit punch.




She really loved the Album and wished she could have helped us make it. But then it wouldn't have been a surprise!

1 comment:

Karen Robinson said...

Leah this page is gorgeous! Love it! Kaz x