Wednesday, June 11

Scrappin Together Forever

I liked the cards in my last post so much that I was inspired to make a scrap page. I started with a 6x6 page and it came together really well so I then made a 12x12 page. I love the combination of Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip. This is the 6x6 page. I've used the Forever Flowers Wheel to make a boarder top and bottom, and coloured with a blender pen. Just like the cards. I hadn't pulled out the Wedding photo's for a while so, as always, I've been reminiscing about those carefree days. When life was so simple.....




....anyway, here's the recipe.

Recipe

Stamp Sets : Together Forever, Forever Flowers Wheel

Ink : Chocolate Chip

Card : Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip

Accessories : Stampin' Around Wheel Guide, blender pen, Vintage brads, 1.6cm Grosgrain ribbon Choc Chip, Stamp A Ma Jig, dimensionals, snail

You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the 12x12 page.

Happy Stampin'

Leah

No comments: