Monday, June 2

Stamp A Stack

To celebrate "eScape with Stampin' Up!" I am holding my first Stamp A Stack on Saturday the 21st June 08, at 1.00pm. We will make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs - Best Friends, Sending you my Love, Always on my Mind and Time Spent with Friends. For just $15.00 everything is provided. Including tea, coffee, and something yummy. But please bring sharp scissors and adhesive.

This is one of the cards we will be making. I got this from the Demonstrator website, but changed the colours. I'm liking the colour River Rock more and more. The words at the bottom of the card say "best friends listen to what you don't say"


Best Friends

I will also have retired stamp sets (pre loved, good condition) for sale on the day.
Leave a comment / email me to reserve your seat. stampin.with.leah@live.com.au

Join me to eScape in cardmaking and a great afternoon.

Leah

No comments: