Friday, July 25

Season of Joy

I love this set so much I had to play with it as soon as I got it. It's called Season of Joy and it's one of the gorgeous new sets in the Spring Mini Catalogue. You'll be seeing a lot more of this set.
The colours are from the In Colour range, Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate and don't you just love the satin ribbon.



Recipe
Stamp Set : Season of Joy
Ink : Wild Wasabi
Card : Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Accessories : Satin ribbon Purely Pomegranate, Crafters tool kit




On this card I have clear embossed the flowers and flourishes and added silver brads.

Recipe
Stamp Sets : Season of Joy
Ink : Versa mark, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
Card : Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories : clear embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, silver brads, dimensionals

Thanks for looking

Leah

2 comments:

Me said...

That does indeed look impressive. That is something I would get for someone special.

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah - these Christmas cards are gorgeous!!! Starting to really love that set now I am seeing such beautiful creations with it.

Debbie M