Wednesday, July 30

Thank You

I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who checks out my blog. I hope you get some inspiration from my creations. I know I have lots of fun making them. And a special thank you to Karen for awarding me this Brilliant Blogger Award. Wow! I'm speechless.
Now I think I'm supposed to pass it on so.... this is hard, there are lots of great blogs I like to visit.... 20 minutes later, ok the award goes to Sam and Debbie, I couldn't pick just one.

Thank You so much.

Leah

2 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah - thanks so much for the award - I am truely honoured.

Am I now to pick some else to receive the award?

Debbie M

Sam Coppack said...

Hi Leah, a big thank you from me too! This is exciting, I've got butterflies!

I really enjoy your blog, thanks for posting your great work!