Tuesday, August 12

All in the Family

This is the card I made for Alex for his 14th birthday. He was my first baby and no matter how tall he gets he will always be my baby. Actually his height and strength come in handy quite often.

Recipe
Stamp Sets : All in the Family, A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink : Choc Chip
Stampin' Write Markers : Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Blossom Blush (cheeks)
Card : Very Vanilla, Choc Chip
Punches : Star, 13/8" & 11/4" circles
Accessories : DSP Outlaw, Crop A Dile, eyelet, Taffeta ribbon Choc Chip

Happy Stampin'

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

I love that stamp set and I love how you used it for a teen birthday card! Awesome colors

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Great colours and use of ds paper - what a great way to use the set - love it too! Great blog - your style is unique - glad I found it!

Sam Coppack said...

I love this!!! The colours, the stamps and the message, just great!