Monday, August 25

Envelope Gift Bag

I really like this little gift bag, so easy to make. I cased it from Angie Kennedy-Chic n' Scratch . I've given this one to my niece, for her 13th birthday, and I popped a gift card in the envelope. It's hard to see but the envelope is stamped with the Paisley background stamp in Blush Blossom ink. And I coloured the white ribbon Groovy Guava.


Recipe
Stamp Sets : Polka Dots & Paisley, Paisley background
Ink : Blush Blossom, Groovy Card
Card : Kraft, Groovy Guava, Whisper White
Punches : corner rounder
Accessories : plain white envelope, double stitched ribbon Groovy Guava, grosgrain ribbon white, brads, stamp a ma jig, dimensionals

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah - been busy again LOL - love what you have done here - these are gorgeous!

Debbie M