Sunday, August 31

Lazy Sunday

Lazy Sunday alright, I slept nearly all day. I guess I needed to catch up after my busy week. I so love lazing around on Sundays.

For those of you who couldn't make it to the Stamp A Stack on Saturday, this is what you missed out on. We had a really fun afternoon with plenty of Tim Tams. OK, I'll put the recipe below for you.


Recipe
Stamp Sets : Sanded background, Classic Backgrounds, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Ink : Choc Chip,
Card : Very Vanilla, Choc Chip, Sage Shadow, Really Rust
DSP : Outlaw (love it)
Punches : scallop circle, star, 1 1/4 "& 3/4" circle
Accessories : taffeta ribbon Choc Chip

3 comments:

Debbie M said...

HI Leah - your cards are as gorgeous as ever - especially LOVE the "so swirly" one a couple post back!

Debbie M

Anonymous said...

Wow, its a winner, Leah!

Alexandra said...

Simply gorgeous card!