Friday, August 29

So Swirly

Wow, this week is just flying by. It's Friday already. I went on a huge shopping spree earlier in the week and used all the gift cards I received for my birthday. So much fun. Two of my children had interviews for their new school for next year and baby Zach played up something shocking. He tried to destroy the principles office. As bored 13month old's do. And I made sure I fitted in lunch with the girls yesterday. My friend Sonya was able to come this week, it was so good to catch up with her. We just laughed & laughed. It's so exciting Sonya now has a blog for her Giggle Buttons business. So if you love using buttons on your scrap pages and cards or just want to have a giggle, just check out her site here.

Now the card I have to show you today was very quick and easy. I've inked the So Swirly wheel with VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Very striking on the Blue Bayou card stock. I didn't think it needed much else so I just embossed a flower and layered it on the scallop circle punch. And added a bit of ribbon and a brad. All done, easy.




I popped the scallop up with dimensionals.

Recipe
Stamp Sets : So Swirly wheel, Priceless
Ink : VersaMark
Card : Blue Bayou, Sky Blue, Whisper White
Punches : scallop circle, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle, corner rounder
Accessories : white grosgrain ribbon, silver brad, wheel guide, white embossing powder, embossing buddy, dimensionals
Don't forget to use the embossing buddy before you emboss. It makes a big difference.
If your coming to the Stamp A Stack tomorrow make sure you bring your adhesive and scissors. It's going to be fun.

Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

What a gorgeous card! You are such an inspiration by showing that one does not need to use tons of product to create a truly stunning card