Friday, August 15

Stamp A Stack

With Fathers Day just around the corner this Stamp A Stack is dedicated to Men. We will be making 10 cards, 2 different designs and a surprise you can keep for yourself or give to Dad as a present.
Details : Stamp A Stack - Cards for Men
Date : Saturday 30th August 08
Time : 1.00pm - 4.00pm
Place : my house - Calamvale
Price : $18.00
Please bring your own adhesive and scissors. If your running low on adhesive let me know asap so I can order some for you.
Snail Adhesive $12.95 + postage = $13.60
Snail Refill $8.50 + postage = $8.90
I will provide everything else including tea, coffee and a light afternoon tea. If you would like to bring a small plate of something yummy, that would be great.
Spaces are limited so contact me now to book your seat.
My email : stampin.with.leah@live.com.au or leave a comment.
And I'll see you for a relaxing afternoon of Stampin' Fun.

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah - Haven't been blogging for a while and am amazed with all that you have done!!! And all so beautiful - you are so talented!

Debbie M