Monday, September 29

Christmas Harmony

Here's a card we made at Sunday's workshop. I cased this card design from Splitcoast Stampers. I have changed the colours and the Stamp Set. But I loved the basic design. You may have noticed I cut the card a bit different this time. I just cut an A4 sheet of card length wise and folded in half. Very swish! The first card (the one with pink) was made using the poppin pastels technique. So fun to do. And the Holiday Harmony DPS is soooo gorgeous.





















I can't decide which one I like best. What do you think?

Recipe Stamp Set : Season of Joy
Ink : River Rock, Always Artichoke
Card : Whisper White, River Rock, Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate Punches : 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" circle Accessories: DSP Holiday Harmony, stamp a ma jig, Stampin' Pastels, daubers, dimensional, double stitched ribbon- River Rock/Purely Pomegranate, brads-gold/vintage

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly dont know which one I like best... I love the brightness of the first one, but the second one is very subtle and lovely for xmas...

Debbie M said...

Hi - Love them both - love the first one more though LOL

Debbie M

Kylie said...

I must say I love the river rock one the best. Its nice to know who made the gorgeous butterfly card that i cased too! Though I must say yours is much nicer. You have some beautiful cards here Leah you are very talented. How do you choose your colours and co0ordinate them? That seems to be my biggest trouble.