Tuesday, October 21

Baby Tips Book

It must be Spring! There are babies everywhere. I made this cute little book for a wonderful teacher at my kids school. Who just had her first baby , so I thought a book full of baby tips and tricks might come in handy. You know, the things they don't tell you at the hospital or in the baby books. So I've got some other mothers to contribute their tips, between us all we've had a lot of babies.

The 5 x 5 On Board Art Journal was perfect for this book. I've covered it with DSP Spring Flowers. ( She had a gorgeous baby girl and named her Lola Mae) I've also used chipboard, rub on's and ribbon.


This is the inside cover. Telling her that no men are allowed to look.

Secret women's business.


On the pagers I have used many different lightly stamped, stamp sets. The tips and advise can be written over the top of the stamped images.



I had lots of fun making this book. I hope it will help to make this special time in her life a little bit easier.


Then I made a set of thank you note cards for her. She can gives these out to people who give her pressies for Lola Mae. And of course a Welcome Sweet Baby Girl card we all signed.
The stamp set used on the cards is All in the Family.
We got to see and cuddle Lola Mae yesterday, she is just beautiful, so tiny and soft. No I'm not getting clucky, four is enough for me. lol

Happy Stampin'

No comments: