Sunday, November 23

Exploding Box.

I saw this Exploding Box on Splitcost Stampers. I thought I'd make one for my Mum with photo's of the kids. Mine is a bit different the base is just like Mekeesha's love note box without the ribbon. It took me way longer to pick which photo's to use than to make the box. giggle It was quite easy and lots of fun to make. I used the DSP Holiday Harmony, the words "love you" are from the Outlined for Fun stamp set, coloured with Stampin Write Markers.




Mum was a bit scared to open it when I told her it was an exploding box, she thought something would jump out at her. And something did, photo's of her grandchildren. She loved it.

Just got back from seeing the new Bond movie with Alex. It was great very full on, I'm exhausted just from watching it.

Hope your enjoying your weekend.

No comments: