Saturday, October 18

Happy 15th.

My very good friends daughter has just turned 15. Wow! I first meet them when Nadia (the daughter) was only 6 years old and I have been lucky enough to watch her grow into a beautiful young lady. So the card I made for her is lively, fun and funky with bling. Just like her.


I embossed the chipboard "1" in white so it would be all shiny, and blinged the "5". The photo is not real good. But it is very blingy. Is that a real word? Probably not. Anyway, I used the stampin write marker to colour the inside of the letters in "happy birthday".


Recipe
Stamp Set : Outlined for fun
Ink : Basic Brown, Old Olive-stampin write marker
Accessories : Die Cut Blooms (Spring Mini), On Board Lots of letters, embossing powder white, heat and stick powder, dazzling diamonds, heat tool, grosgrain ribbon Always Artichoke, dimensionals

Have a great weekend.

No comments: