Thursday, October 9

Leah's Monthly Challenge! #1

That's right I'm starting a Monthly Challenge. The first week of each month I will post the Challenge, then you have two weeks to make your entry- card/scrap page. The last week of each month I will post the winner and all the entries for everyone to see. I hope these challenges help to inspire you to try something a bit different then you would normally try, and to have a go at new techniques, and most importantly to have fun.

Ok, so the photo below is the inspiration for the first challenge. My Little Man, just loves Elmo so I couldn't resist getting these cute singlets for him. All you have to do is take the colours, shapes or both, however the photos inspires you and create a card/scrap page.


Then just leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation or email a photo. Easy!
Entries need to be in by Monday 27th October.
Anyone can enter, customers, demonstrators, bloggers, friends, even you Mum.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, really wish I had time to make something for your challenge, but will have to wait to see how the unpacking goes! We dont get into our house until Friday...

Natasha said...

Hi Leah!
Here's my entry for your challenge http://natashamurraystamping.blogspot.com/2008/10/leahs-elmo-challenge.html
I had a lot of fun with this one - thanks!
Love your work too. Your baby thankyous are very, very cute!

Cheers,
Natasha