Tuesday, October 28

Makeesha's Challenge.

I didn't get many challenges done last week, so I'm trying to make up for it this week. This first one was set by Makeesha at Inkspirations by Makeesha Bly and I've actually made two cards. The colours she choose are Going Grey, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky & Whisper White. I'm not an orange person, but I quite like the Pumpkin Pie with this combo of colours. Because I have two nieces having birthdays this weekend I had to use the Big Bold Birthday set with lots of bling.


Recipe
Stamp Sets : Big Bold Birthday, So Many Sayings (level 1 hostess)
Ink : VersaMark, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie
Card : Going Grey, Regal Rose, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Punches : 1/2" circle, photo corners
Accessories : double stitched ribbon Soft Sky, heat & stick powder, dazzling diamonds,
stamp a ma jig, mat pack, dimensionals, heat tool

I then thought these colours would make a great Halloween card. The "boo" is using the Jumbo Outline Alphabet set and I also used the Party Punch set (level 1 hostess) The colours are all the same I've just done a bit of tearing and used the round tab punch. It didn't quite turn out how I pictured it, but it's not too bad.


Thanks Makeesha for a great challenge, your right these colours do look good together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH LIsa these are GORGEOUS! I especially love the sparkly top of the cupcake...YUM! Thanks so much for playing, and you have done a fabulous job again!
Love Keesh x