Monday, October 13

View Finder Card

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. I took the kids to the movies yesterday to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua, the kids loved it and I even had a few giggles. Such a fun movie.
The card for today is a View Finder Card. I saw this on SCS and had to have a go. I had lots of fun making it, so we made it a recent workshop. Now it is a little bit involved but not difficult. So why not have a go! I used the Happy Christmas Mate Stamp Set which is a really fun set and watercolour paper so I could colour the images with an aqua pen.


Recipe
Stamp Sets : Happy Christmas Mate, Polka Dot Background
Ink :Stazon Black, Real Red, Old Olive, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom, Going Gray
Card : Water Colour paper, Real Red, Old Olive
Punches : 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" circle, 1/8" circle handheld
Accessories : Stamp a ma jig, White grosgrain ribbon, Red brad, dimensionals, Aqua pen

Just had a phone call, my cousin in Darwin had a baby boy late last night so I'm off to make a baby card and a gift. Can't wait to see a photo of him.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I really like this card. Fabulous idea.