Wednesday, November 12

KWernerDesign Colour Inspiration #30


Kristina's Colour Inspiration #30 this weeks colours are Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand and Whisper White. These colours are fabulous together. I'll be using these again.

I've used a new stamp set that's not available yet (but coming real soon) I've been itching to use it and I thought it was perfect for this challenge. I also used a few different punches and the sliver buckle is Stylised Silver Hodgepodge Hardware with Old Olive and White grosgrain ribbon.

I'm off to make more Christmas Cards, it's coming up very fast.
Have a great day.

UPDATE : My card made it to Kristina's round-up, I'm so excited!

14 comments:

Leonie said...

I just got this set too but havnt had the chance to use it yet, I love what you did with it

Anonymous said...

great card, Leah!

Natasha said...

Just gorgeous Leah!!! Love it! I'm waiting for my set to arrive (had to spread out the orders this month!)

Dori Shelton said...

Great layout! I love the unique look of it.

Mel H. said...

Lovely card!

Traveling Mama said...

Great card! Love how you did the white paper on top of the green with the print- awesome!

Kate's Life said...

Pretty! Love the flowers!

Becky said...

Love the card! So sweet!

Deanna said...

Great card, love the details.

Zarna said...

congrats on making the round-up!

Jen said...

beautiful! you did a great job with these colors!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

love your card! you did an amazing job with the colors! congrats on the top 20!!

Debbie M said...

A beautiful card! Congrats on making the roundup!!!! Your work continues to be truly inspiring!

Debbie M