Tuesday, November 4

Mel's Weekly Challenge

Mel's Challenge this week is to use the technique distressing with an eyelet. To me distressing is making something look old, so I scrunched up the DSP Dashing then flattened out, sanded with a sanding block then ironed it flat. (That's the first time I used the iron this week. :) I also lightly sanded the edgers of card stock and inked with a dauber. And I used the dauber on the lovely flower from the Pretties Kit to coordinate. For the eyelet I choose a pewter jumbo eyelet. Does it look old?

Recipe
Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Ink : River Rock, Always Artichoke
Card : Very Vanilla, River Rock, Always Artichoke
DSP : Dashing
Accessories : daubers, sanding block, mat pack, stamp a ma jig, pretties kit, jumbo eyelet pewter, double stitched ribbon river rock.

Thanks Mel for another great challenge.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Lovely Leah!
Love the piercing on the tree too!!

Leigh said...

Just found your blog Leah. I love this card and also like the piercing on the Christmas tree.