Sunday, November 16

Mel's Weekly Challenge

Hope your all enjoying the weekend. I'm having another lazy Sunday after a couple of busy days. We had kids Christmas craft yesterday with all my nieces and nephews, it's so much fun and has become a tradition in my family. We make decorations to be used on Christmas day. This time we made Christmas tree ornaments, decorated candles with stamps of course, for the dinning table. Each child made a card to go on their present from the family. And they painted Christmas window decorations. The kids just loved it.
Then we had my baby brother 30th Birthday party last night. His birthday is the day after mine. Wow it was a huge night with lots of singing and dancing and yes karaoke.

Must be quick there is a storm on the way.


Mel's Weekly Challenge is colours from this beautiful flower. Choc Chip, Green Galore, Lovely Lavender and Whisper White.
Here's what I came up with.




I've used the Stampin Write markers 3 ways. With the aqua pen to colour the flower petals. Directly onto the stamp, and I used the fine tip of the marker to make fake stitching around the green galore card. I've also used the Cherished Memories rub-ons, the white looks fantastic on the choc chip card and rubs onto ribbon easily.
I inked the chipboard letters with the classic White ink pad and then covered the whole letter with crystal effects to make it shine.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Scribble This
Ink : Classic White
Stampin Write Markers : Choc Chip, Lavender Lace, Green Galore
Card : Choc Chip, Green Galore, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Accessories : rub-ons cherished memories, aqua pen, hodge podge hardware stylised silver, mat pack, on board lots of letters, crystal effects, dimensionals

The storm is about to hit, must go and close the windows.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining again!

Anonymous said...

This combo was difficult I thought but your card has really used it well!