Friday, December 19

Leah's Monthly Challenge #3 Winner & Entries

It's time to announce the winner of my third challenge. There were only three entries this month, I guess every one's busy getting ready for the Christmas Holidays.
All three cards are great and but there can only be one winner.

The winner is...... Kathy with " Deck the Halls " Congratulations It's a bit hard to see in this photo but she has embossed, pierced and that circle at the bottom is silver. Well done Kathy.





This card is also by Kathy, with silver embossing, she even cut out those tiny flowers.

And this was created by Angie, the way she has matted the presents is very original. Love that Hodge Podge, Good job.


Thanks so much for playing girls. Your the best.
I hope to see a lot more entries with challenge #4 next month, so make sure you check back early January for the inspiration picture ;)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Lovely cards girls!!
I am SO sorry Leah, I wanted to enter this month but have run out of time with all my traipsing around the country (but I have finished my Christmas cards at last!). Next challenge - promise