Sunday, January 4

Leah's Monthly Challenge #4

UPDATE: scroll down to see challenge samples.

It's a New Year Challenge this month. And this is the inspiration. I found it at MyspaceChamp.com. Isn't it fun! So just like the other challenges. Pick out the colours, shapes, words, anything that inspires you to create your card or scrap page. ( It doesn't have to be new year related) Then email it to me at stampinwithleah@live.com.au or leave a link to where it is on comments. Or you can just send it to me.

The main colours are : Basic Black, Whisper White, Going Grey and More Mustard.

The extra colours are : Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore and Yo yo Yellow. You don't need to use all these colours just the ones that you like.


All entries in by Monday 26th January 2009, 7.00pm Brisbane time. That give you 3 weeks, plenty of time.



challenge samples



This is a cute 10.5 x 10.5 cm card using Eastern Blooms (new) and Say it with Scallops (new) stamp sets. I've stuck with the main colours, don't they look great together! I've used
1 1/4" & 1 3/8" square punches popped up on dimensional and added a bit of Basic Grey taffeta ribbon.

I had lots of fun making this 6 x 6" scrap page. This layout is a great way to use lots of photos on the one page. The words are stamped using the Rough Edge Alphabets set, I've used lots of punches, 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1/2" squares, 1 1/4", 3/4" circles and the corner rounder. The buttons a stuck on with mini glue dots and I stapled a bit of black grosgrain ribbon to the side.

I hope this gets you inspired to join in with the challenge, can't wait to see what you come up with.

Have fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's mine Leah! A very challenging challenge!
http://rainbowsbyrobyn.blogspot.com/2009/01/something-completely-different.html

Natasha said...

Great examples Leah!! I can;t find my Going Grey cardstock at the moment though..... Here's what I've come up with - might see if something else evolves before the 26th too!!!
http://natashamurraystamping.blogspot.com/2009/01/makeeshas-sketch-and-leahs-colours.html

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah - I finally did one!!! YAH! I'm sooo proud of me!! LOL

http://hubbysheadache.blogspot.com/2009/01/birthday-card-challenges.html

Debbie M

Mandy Schiller said...

Hi Leah

I finally got round to your challenge! It has been on my list to do for a while! I loved the challenge thanks so much. You can find it here at: http://mandyschiller.blogspot.com

Mandyxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah,

You can find mine on my blog!

Mel H

Karen Robinson said...

HI Leah,
I made a last minute decision to enter my card - At least I finally did one of your challenges!! Thanks
Kaz