Friday, February 13

Love birds.

Kristina's colour inspiration #41. Riding hood red,basic black, basic grey & whisper white. I love these colours together, just stunning, so I've kept this card simple. I used real red in place of riding hood red. And the Love Birds rub-ons from the Summer Mini catalogue over lapping the black and white rub-ons. The photo's a shocker, it's hard to photograph black and it's been raining all day and all last night. Wish it would head down south.

Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Tova said...

beautiful !

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!

Erin said...

Wow that is gorgeous!

Sara said...

I like the layered rub-ons - that's a great effect.

Leonie said...

So cute, it really made me smile

Debbie M said...

Very nice card Leah - I agree they are beautiful colours together and yes I wish the rain would head south also.

AMY FLEMING said...

I love what you have done with the rub ons!!! Love It!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your creations Leah

Anonymous said...

I really love your card. It's very classy.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Nicely done. Simple and elegant