Wednesday, February 11

Mel's Weekly Challenge #8

Mel's Challenge this week is using this photo as our inspiration with the colours choc chip, more mustard, ruby red & whisper white. I think it's a fantastic colour combination but my photo not so good. I made this card for my Uncle who is turning 65 soon. I've used quite a few stamp sets with this card which I don't usually do. But it works.


Recipe
Stamp Sets: All Scallops new, Sanded background, A Little Birthday Cheer, Say it with Scallops new
Ink: choc chip, more mustard
Card: choc chip, more mustard, whisper white
DSP: ginger blossom new
Punches: scallop square new, scallop edge new, 1 1/4" square
Accessories: 1" double stitched ribbon choc chip new, hemp twine, jumbo eyelet, crop a dile, white embossing powder, buddy, heat tool, stamp a ma jig, dimensionals

Thanks Mel for an other great inspirational challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oohh, I like this one Leah, especially the little stamps within in scollopping! Really good. See you at school today? Cheers, Leanne.