Saturday, February 28

Nerine's Tuesday Layout Challenge.

I quite like how this card for Nerine's challenge turned out. I rolled the So Swirly wheel across the soft sky card in VersaMark, then with my scoring blade dry embossed around the card. I've also used the Live Your Dream stamp set and Afternoon Tea DSP both in the Summer mini catalogue.
Recipe
Stamp Sets: Live Your Dream, So Swirly wheel
Ink:VersaMark, Choc Chip, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi
Card: Choc Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White
DSP: Afternoon Tea
Accessories: scoring blade, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon choc chip, dimensionals, snips

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Lovely card Leah, you've done so well with this sketch. Love the scoring.

Nerine .P. said...

Oh Wow, this just looks fantastic. Thanks for playing along Leah.

Anonymous said...

I think this is beautiful!!