Sunday, March 1

Leah's Monthly Challenge #6

Hi, it's time for Challenge #6. For this challenge I have taken this photo of a dona cover to inspire us. And again I found it at my sister's house, she has the most gorgeous linen.

The colours are : choc chip, sahara sand, always artichoke/mellow moss, tempting turquoise, pixie pink and whisper white.

Make a card or scrap page using the colours/pattern as your inspiration. Then leave a comment with a link to your creation or email it to me at stampin.with.leah@live.com.au Entries in to me by Monday 30th March 7.00pm Qld time. Have fun!




Card sample.
Using the Priceless stamp set.



6x6 scrap page sample.


My daughter Rebecca is featured again this month, the colours worked well. This was just before we moved into our then new house, March 07. We wanted to paint all the kids rooms before we moved in. Rebecca picked turquoise for her feature wall. And it looks fantastic.

5 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

Wow, both these projects look great Leah. Love the colours!!!

Natasha said...

I'm trying to be a bit organised at the moment!! Here's my entry.

http://natashamurraystamping.blogspot.com/2009/03/makeeshas-sketch-and-leahs-colours.html

Love the way these colours work together!

Chrissie said...

Great card Leah... I have just bought this set... I will have to CASE this one!

Nerine .P. said...

Hi Leah,

I played along today, although it's not a s/b page or card so I won't enter. Just wanted to let you know that I love the colour combo.

Kellie said...

I may just have to give this one a go!
Kellie