Monday, March 9

Makeesha's CC#5 & Nerine's Tuesday Layout

Today I've combined two challenges onto the one card. Makeesha's Colour Challenge #5 and Nerine's Tuesday Layout Challenge.
Makeesha has picked a very interesting colour combo this week and at first I didn't know to start. But with Nerine's layout I had a starting point.

I've used the level 1 hostess sets Oh, So Lovely & Party Punch. I inked around all the edgers, did a bit of paper piecing and added some ribbon and a gorgeous Rhinestone brad.
So here it is.


Recipe
Stamp Sets : Oh, so lovely, Party Punch
Ink : Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Real Red
Card : Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White
DSP : Afternoon Tea
Punches: Round tab
Accessories : double stitched ribbon Soft Sky, rhinestone brad-fire, dauber, piecing mat & tool, blender pen, dimensionals

3 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

HI Leah!!! Since finishing my entry for Keesh's challenge I thought I would have a look at the other entries!
I didnt want you to think that i had cased yours using the same stamp set and DSP paper!!
we must have been on the same wave length HaHa
Your card looks fantastic, I love what you have done with the layout.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Leah! So simple but so beautiful

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Leah! I love the layout too! Great job on the colour challenge and thanks for playing! Love Keesh x