Thursday, March 12

March Diary/Calander Page

Click here for the UPDATED Retired Availiabily List as of March 12th 4.50pm.


I finally got it posted, the diary/calender page for March. I've used the Simply Scrapin' Kit Secret Garden, love it, love it, love it! Which is on the Retired List $36.95. Everything is from the Kit except a couple of punches and the Jumbo Outline Alphabet set and the It's a Date set, also retiring $29.95. Which is why I love these kits, everything you need for any project is in the kit. Too easy!





This time I added a couple of extra pages for notes and things to remember. The DSP from the kit already has lines on it making it super easy. And I've used my favorite punch again the Scallop edge punch.




Have a great night and I'll catch you tomorrow with some projects using retired sets.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ooooh! So cute!

Many Blessings,
M.