Friday, March 13

More Petal Prints

Here are a couple more cards using the Petal Prints stamp set. I just found them in my photo folder and hadn't yet posted them. I also found a few other cards that I will post another time.
This first one is using the colours choc chip, sage shadow, pretty in pink and whisper white. The background is the Sanded stamp and the greeting is from Sincere Salutations.

This one using the colours very vanilla, old olive and cameo coral. The greeting is from the Warm Words set. I inked and distressed around the edgers.

I have another fun weekend planed. Taking Jamie to the school disco tonight, he so excited. While the big boys are going to the Bronco's game. First game of the season, they'll probably get rained on. I'm seeing my Aunt & Uncle from Darwin, tomorrow. Yey! Can't wait to catch up. Sunday is Alex's football game, a home game this week so we shouldn't have any trouble finding the field. (grin) So hopefully I'll get time to do a couple of challengers in between everything else.

Hope you have a fun weekend too!

No comments: