Monday, April 13

Just Chatting.

Hi all, I hope your having a great Easter break. We've had lots of rain which is great for lazy around, watching movies and eating chocolate.... :) On Friday we went to South bank Park Lands in Brisbane city. The rain held off for a couple of hours for us, we even saw a bit of sun. The kids had so much fun in the new water play area. If your ever in Brisbane you must go there, it's fantastic and has something for everyone. Sunday after indulging in chocolate for breaky we had an egg hunt (always fun) Zach didn't quite understand what was going on but as long as he got more choc eggs to eat he was happy. Then off to a bbq at a friends house. (with more chocolate eggs.) It was so good to catch up. Today there all just lazing around. So I have some time to play with my stamps.
It's not long till the Stampin' Up! convention now. I'm so excited, I can't wait. It's in Canberra this year and will be my first time there. So I thought a better put up a photo of me so you know what I look like. It's not a great photo but it's the best I've got at the moment. Hoping to get some goods one's at convention. So if you see me at convention make sure you come and say hi. I'm really looking forward to meeting in person all my cyber friends. And catching up with friends I made at last year's convention.

Ok here are a couple of my favorite pics from South bank. I'll have to get stuck into some scrap booking I think.





No comments: