Wednesday, April 8

KWerner Colour Inspiration # 48

When I saw the colours in Kristina's challenge this week I knew they were perfect for a male card. And since I missed my brother in-laws birthday last week I thought I better make a card for him. I went straight to the Cheers to You stamp set because he does love a beer. This set is great for male cards.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Cheers to you, Sanded background
Ink: choc chip, kiwi kiss, baja breeze
Card: whisper white, baja breeze, kiwi kiss, choc chip
DSP: Good Morning Sunshine
Punches: round tab, 13/8" circle, scallop circle, small square (retired)
Accessories: blender pen, vintage brads, dazzling diamonds, piercing mat & tool

I've just missed the deadline for Kristina's challenge, but at least my brother in-law knows we are thinking of him.

Have a happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

Rachael Knight said...

Shame you missed the deadline Leah, this is really cute! I have that set but haven't inked it up yet. Too many other new things to play with, isn't the new catty great?! By the way I like your entry for #49 too, you've reminded me that my Outlined for Fun set hasn't seen ink either. Shame on me! Thanks for visiting my blog!