Monday, April 6

Launch Party

We had such a great time at the Launch Party on Saturday. Checking out the new catalogue, playing with some of the new stamp sets and colours. Making new friends and catching up with old friends. And talking, talking and more talking with lots of laughter. I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

A big thank you to everyone who could come, I really hope you enjoyed the afternoon as much as I did.

So here is the card we made using the Good Friend stamp set in bright bold colours, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Summer Sun.




And these cute tags using the Cheers to You stamp set. ( I can't wait to get the wheel that coordinates with this set) Using the new colours Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Baja Blue.


These look so cute with a bit of dazzling diamonds.




Ok, I've got a few thing to catch up on so I'll be posting Leah's Monthly Challenge #7 in a couple of day so check back for that.


Happy Stampin'

No comments: