Monday, May 18

Cased from Karen.

Hi, I've had such a busy but fun week. The Biggest Morning Tea was really fun and we helped to raise over $600 for the Cancer Council. Thanks to everyone who came.
Congratulations to Tereesa for a successful first workshop. You did really well and all the guests had a great time. Well done!
Now for a card. This one I cased from Karen my roomie at Convention. You can see Karen's card here. It was one of her Convention swaps. I love how she used the horizontal slot punch on the grass. Very clever Karen. I've clear embossed the grass, looks really good in real life. At Convention Pam Morgan from Stampin' Up! USA showed us lots of ways to use this set which is called Inspired by Nature. I'm going to be useing this set a lot. I made the thank you cards for The Biggest Morning Tea with this set as well. I'll have to show you next time.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Inspired by Nature
Ink: VersaMark, baja breeze
Card: choc chip, pacific point, baja breeze, kiwi kiss, whisper white
Punch: horizontal slot
Accessories: clear embossing powder, buddy, heat tool, choc chip grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

Nerine .P. said...

I just love this stamp set Leah, it's on my wishlist but sadly I have to wait a bit longer for it...sigh!