Monday, May 25

Fifth Avenue Floral.

Here is the card I made for my Mum for Mothers Day. I know mothers Day was weeks ago but my Mum only just got back from a three month trip and I saw her on the weekend. So now she has it I can show you.
I'd been itching to watercolour the rose from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set, it's so beautiful and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I've also used the eyelet boarder punch, (love it) DSP Raspberry Tart, and the background image is from the Friends 24-7 stamp set. I can't wait to play with it more.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Friends 24-7, Short & Sweet
Ink: versamark, stazon black, basic gray, pink pirouette, regal rose
Card: watercolour paper, confetti white, basic gray
DSP: raspberry tart
Punches: eyelet boarder, small oval, large oval
Accessories: aqua brush, taffeta ribbon very vanilla, rhinestone brad, dimenionals, snips

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Lovely card Leah.