Tuesday, June 30

Challenge #9 Winner & Entries


Hi, I've had a huge day today, which is why I'm just getting to the computer now. It started with 3 hours of shopping then 4 hours of baking and then making lollie bags, filling the pinyata and wrapping the pass the parcel. Talk about leaving everything till the last minute. All for Jamie's party tomorrow, he'll be 8 and is having a dino disco party. We already have the disco ball and lights so why not.
Enough about me, it's time to announce the winner of challenge #9. But first I want to thank everyone who has entered, you've all made amazing cards and I hope you had fun making them.
The winner is ..........Tereesa
Congratulations.
Tereesa's card really wowed me and I'm sure you will agree. She has put a huge amount of work into it and it is just fantastic. Well done.
So here it is.

And here it is opened. Wow!

And here are the other entries.
Kelly - Create with Kel Kelly is a new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Maryborough and this is her first time at entering one of my challengers. Her card is just lovely. Make sure you check out her blog and give her a big welcome.
Robyn - Rainbows by Robyn I love how she made her own DSP for the scallop strip. Well done.
Shelley - This pot of flowers is really sweet, great job.
Kathy - very clever how she's used the stars.

Natasha - Natasha's Creations I like the strips of colour and the piercing, love that cupcake.

Just click on the links to see more amazing cards by these talented ladies.

Thanks again ladies for playing along and check back in a couple of days for challenge # 10. Now I've got some pressies to wrap and must get to bed soon, I think someone will be awake extra early tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Leah
Thanks so much for welcoming me into the Stampin' Up family. I LOVE IT! What a GREAT card Tereesa created - Well done! Thanks also for your comments on my card. Look forward to your next challenge.
Kel xxx