Tuesday, June 16

Mojo Monday week 91

I got to do some stamping today, it seems like ages but it's only been three days. Anyway I pulled out the level 2 hostess set Echoes of Kindness for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. The beautiful butterfly is from the Dreams du Jour stamp set and yes I got this set because I love the butterfly so much.







Recipe
Stamp Sets : Echoes of Kindness, Dreams du Jour
Ink : basic brown, pink pirouette, regal rose
Card : choc chip, whisper white
DSP: Patterns pink pirouette
Punches : eyelet boarder, corner rounder, large oval, designer label
Accessories : blender pen, button latte, ribbon taffeta white, ribbon 5/8" grosgrain choc chip Hodge podge stylised silver, dimenionals, snips

2 comments:

Steph said...

very cute, I love the pinks and browns toghether, and the rounded edges. Beautiful card:)

Liam said...

Just stunning.

Liam