Friday, June 12

Wild Child.

Hi, Rebecca and I had a great time shopping last night. After walking around the shopping centre for two hours we left with one top and one pair of shoes. It was so hard to find anything Rebecca liked. All the teenage clothes are "weird" Rebecca's words, and I have to agree with her. At least she got something new to wear to her party and we had fun doing girly stuff together.

Today I've got another foldout scrap page to show you. I love these.

Front cover.



Wow look at the difference. I always have trouble taking photos with a lot of black. But thanks to Lisa Spangler (Sideoats and Scribbles) not anymore. She has a great tutorial on fixing a photo's colour levels. And it's very simple. And a great challenge Scribble This!: Week 2. Check it out. Now I've still got a bit off playing to do but I'm getting there. Thank you Lisa.

Inside.
Recipe
Stamps: circle circus, defining alphabet, jumbo outline alphabet
Ink: baja breeze, kiwi kiss, basic black
Card: basic black textured, kiwi kiss, going gray, basic gray, kraft, baja breeze
DSP: urban oasis
Punches: 1/2" circle, 1 3/8" circle, scallop circle, corner rounder
Accessories: ribbon stripped grosgrain kiwi kiss


I probably won't be posting anything tomorrow with the disco party happening so I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

lalalla said...

love it! greetings from Poland

Winter said...

So cute! Great job!