Monday, July 6

Upsy Daisy Pocket Card.

Hi hope you had a great weekend.
I'm so excited to announce the new Spring Mini Catalogue is coming out on the 1st August. As a demonstrator I get to see it a bit earlier ;) and I can tell you that your going to love it. The new stamps are gorgeous and I love the new DSP's and I can't wait to get the new punch. You know how I love punches. Anyway just contact me to book your Spring Mini workshop Email: stampin.with.leah@live.com.au . I have some great projects in mind using the new products.
Today I have a pocket card to show you. We had fun making these at Margaret's workshop. We used the Upsy Daisy stamp set, one of my favorites, with sponging for the background.



Recipe
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Ink: basic grey, baja breeze, not quite navy, pink pirouette
Card: basic grey, whisper white, pink pirouette, baja breeze
Punches: round tab, corner rounder, wide oval, large oval, 1 1/4" circle
Accessories: pink pirouette ribbon, white grosgrain ribbon, hemp twine, sponges, crop a dile, dimensionals

1 comment:

Louise said...

Love, it, love it, want to marry it! (As my children say)
:-D