Saturday, September 19

Just Beachy.

Hi, today I have a slider card to show you. I've used the Just Beachy stamp set from the Spring Mini. These are so cool, you pull the ribbon and the card drives across the beach. And the fish are so cute.

Recipe
Stamp Sets : Just Beachy, Circle Circus
Card : choc chip, kraft, baja breeze, so saffron, whisper white
Ink : baja breeze, so saffron, choc chop, close to cocoa
Pinches : scallop edge, word window
Accessories : blender pen, grosgrain ribbon choc chip, dimensionals, snips

Have a great evening.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Great card using this set Leah.

Robyn said...

How did I miss this one? So fab!! Could you let me know where to find
a tutorial- I wanted to make a similar card for my BIL except with a bike but could not work out how to do it!