Sunday, October 25

Mel's Swap.

Hi, hope you all had a great weekend. The weather here in Brissy was beautiful so we went to check out the fairly new council pool with some friends. The kids had a ball and it was very relaxing.

The card I have to show you tonight is one I made for Mel's Spring Mini Swap. (Thanks for organizing the swap Mel.) I used the Great Friend and Gallery stamp sets from the Spring Mini and the new white StazOn Ink.


Recipe
Stamp Sets: Great Friend, Gallery
Ink: StazOn White, Pink Pirouette, Basic gray
Card : Black, Whisper White
DSP : Patterns Pink Pirouette
Punch : eyelet boarder
Accessories: stamp a ma jig, black brads, black grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, paper snips

Hopefully I can show you the other swaps I received soon. They are amazing. (Thank you Ladies).
.
Sharing my Passion
Leah

No comments: