Monday, November 9

Never Ending Card.

Hi, here we are at the beginning of another week. Each week seems to go faster than the last.
Today I have the card Tereesa showed us how to make at the last Paper 4 Passion group meeting. I'm not sure what this card is called so I call it the Never Ending Card because you can keep folding it forever. This is really cool, my kids love it and had to make one of their own. And it is quite easy to make, once you know how.
We used the A Rose is a Rose stamp set with Organic Grace and Sweet Little Sentiments (both level 1 hostess sets). We inked the edgers and added dazzling diamonds. I gave this one to my Mum for her birthday, she loved it.




Thank you Teressa for showing us how to make this card, it was lots of fun.
Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

Love how your flowers work beautifully together when folding. I too made one of these many months ago and one of my children had to make one also :) They are so clever aren't they.

Debbie M