Monday, February 22

SSSC57

Hope you all had a great weekend. It went so fast. I thought I'd have a go with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 57. I've often wanted to join in but always seem to run out of time. Today when I saw the sketch I thought it would make a great baby card and I was lucky enough to get it finished while my baby was sleeping.
I've used the Stamp set Animal Stories from the Spring Mini and the Sale A Bration set Whimsical Words.


Recipe
Stamp Sets: Animal Stories, Whimsical Words
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa
Card: Kraft, Whisper White
DSP: Patterns Pink Pirouette
Punches: 1 3/8" circle, scallop circle
Tools" Circle Scissor Plus, mat pack & tool
Accessories:1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon Pink Pirouette, felt flower, 1/2 pearl Pretties Kit, clear button, hemp twine, dauber


Sharing my Passion
Leah

6 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE how you did the button on the ribbon! Great card using this tricky sketch!

Lindsay said...

I Love this card. So soft and sweet. Great work!

Lee said...

Ohhh, you can't go wrong with PINK! I love your gorgeous buttony bow. Beautiful :)

Lee x

Liam said...

What a gorgeous card. It is so adorable. Love it so much.

Liam

Krista said...

This is so pretty !! Great job !

Louise said...

Seriously LOVE this card. I so have to try your trick with the clear button, gorgeous!