Saturday, March 13

Whale in Water.

Hi and happy Saturday, I can see a bit of blue sky today so hopefully we'll have a nice weekend. I can hear the lawn mowers starting up in the street already, everyone wanting to cut the grass before it starts raining again. I hope my hubby is out there too, our grass is getting very long.
.
I came across a card created by BROWYN HESLOP a Demonstrator in NZ that I thought was amazing, I just had to know how she did it. It was so good of her to send me the instructions. Yes that's real water in there and it doesn't leak. Browyn has had such overwhelming interest in her card that she has put the instruction on her blog Stamp with Me for all of us. (Thanks Browyn)
.
I kept my Whale card much the same as Browyn's, but I will be playing with this some more. The stamp set used is Animal Stories from the Summer Mini. Too cute!


Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Chook said...

That is so cool Leah, thanks for sharing the instructions