Tuesday, April 20

Launch Party.

We had a great time at the Autumn-Winter Launch Party on Saturday. Everyone had a good play with the Big Shot and loved the cards we made. Congradulations to the door prize winners, Maree, Leanne, Josie & Shelley. Yep, Shelley won the last prize and I promise you it wasn't rigged. :) Have fun with your prizes. A big thanks to Tereesa & Christine for your help & support.

Here are the cards we made, Tote-ally Tess stamp set coloured with blender pens, the greeting is punched out with the oval & scallop oval punches, layered on the Soft Suede card base that was run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. A very fun card.


Then we made this lovely bird card using my new favorite punch the Extra Large Two-Step Bird with the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the Top Note die with the Big Shot. This card was a big hit.

If you didn't attened the Launch Party but love these cards I'm happy to do a Launch Party workshop for you at your home. Just contact me stampin.with.leah@live.com.au to book.

I would like to wish Leanne a very Happy Birthday today. I hope your having lovely day.

Tommorow I will show you more creative ideas from the Launch Party.
Until then, have a great day.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Aaaawwww Leah, you are one in a million, thank you for the birthday wishes and fancy you remembering. Absolutley lurve, lurve, lurve the card you made for me, thank you! My dear, kind and wonderful friend. Love Leanne.