Thursday, June 17

Thanks Shannon.

Exciting news, Julie is back online with her updated blog Stampin Up Jewls, it looks amazing. So head on over there to see what she has been up to, it's worth the visit.

My card today is a case from Shannon West (Stampin' Up! US head office). At convention Shannon showed us lots of great ways to use the Circle Scissor Plus and this was my favorite. I have only changed it a tiny bit.

The Circle Scissor Plus is a little tricky getting use to but once you have a play with it you will love it.

Tips for using Circle Scissor Plus:
1. I use Dotto repositionable adhesive to sick the card on the glass plate, that way the card won't slip around while cutting.
2. Don't press too hard while cutting. I find I get a better, smother cut if I use even pressure, not too hard.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, Tiny Tags
Card: Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, So saffron
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Big Shot- Scallop Circle die, mat pack & tool
Accessories: brad, Dotto, snail, dimensionals

Sharing my Passion
Leah

No comments: